Denver Real Estate Market Update September 2021!
Michael Kozlowski #1 Individual RE/MAX Agent in the State of Colorado!
Selling homes from $30,000-$105,000 Over Asking Price in 2021! Don't Miss Your Opportunity Call or Text Today! 303-949-2755
Real Estate has been the bright and shining light in the Denver Market and across America to help buoy up our Economy and bring some safety and security to individuals and families that are looking to find their first home, their move up or move down home, their Relocation home, their vacation home, and their forever home.
The Market continues to march on with a purpose, as the same fundamentals are still very active in High Demand and Low Inventory!
- The Active Listings actually went down at the end of August with 3,582 vs 4,056 last month and still down 35% from this time last year.
- New Listings were down in August, while Pendings were up and increased 9.5% over last month.
- Closings were also down 9.5% from July, which is a result of softer sales in July.
Year to date at the end of August, Closings are up 5.7%, and remarkably our Single Family Detached home Average Closed Price stands at $686,908 and that is up 21% Year over Year! Wow!
- Attached Single Family homes Average Closed Price stands at $428,900 which is 14.5% higher Year over Year!
Now for the Big Questions that we are looking for the answers:
- Is the late Summer lull ending?
- Is the Fall Market going to pick up?
The second and third weeks of September should give us the answer as we see the Fall Buyers re-engage, and Fall Sellers decide to List their homes. Here is a quick tip to watch closely: The last 7 days of New Listings is actually higher than the New Pendings over the last 7 days! This is the first time we’ve seen this since May 2020!
- If you are a Seller who needs to sell, you should List your home in this Market!
- If you are a frustrated Buyer that has struggled to find the right home this year, you should be looking at homes today! The next 4 months can change your life!
There is no better time to list your home and take advantage of an unprecedented Seller’s Market! With interest rates near all-time lows there are opportunities for Buyers as well with the right strategies!
The Market is moving differently in certain parts of town, but much of the Buyer demand has been moving in the suburbs, Douglas County, the Foothills and the Luxury Market! Low Interest rates continue to help drive the demand!
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like any more specific information, feel free to forward our market update to everyone you know and spread the word that real estate is open for business!