Saturday, July 6, 2019

RE/MAX National Housing Report June 2019

The Market is Changing Make Sure you are Prepared!
Michael Kozlowski ranked as high as the #1 Individual RE/MAX Agent in the State of Colorado! Check us out www.team-koz.com

I hope that you’re enjoying the first few days of summer. I wanted to send you this quick update to let you know what’s going on with the housing market. I’ve outlined three key points from the RE/MAX National Housing Report that I think you’ll find helpful.

1) The number of homes on the market hit a 34-month high in May.
2) Homes are selling quick! The average time for May was just 47 days.
3) May sales were up year-over-year for the first time in 9 months.

Call, text or email me for the full report!

It’s an active market, but with more homes on the market, it means plenty of opportunity for buyers. And when you top it off with lower mortgage rates, it’s a good time to think about buying or selling. I’d be happy to help you with all of your real estate needs.

Feel free to give me a call, shoot me a text, or reply to this email with any questions.


No comments: